Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Davao Philippines with my Grandparents





When we arrive in Davao we waited outside for a while until my dads Family Shows up, after we seen them we took a picture at the airport saying: Davao international airport.
When my dads family showed up it included 1 of his sisters, his mom, his dad, and his younger brother, their names from left to right: Damien(me), my aunt kae, grandma(mommy agnes), my mom,My Dad, my granddad(daddy Rudy) and at the front is my favourite uncle Raven.

 When we arrived to the hotel where we would sleep we took a picture at one of their art because my mom loved the design and the hotel we were in is:Marco polo hotel.
 After we dropped our things at the hotel we went to a mall to eat, The restaurant we were in is Hukad, Also they had delicious Philippine Dishes and my favourite juice, Ice tea.
 MY dad was making funny faces because he was desperately wanting to eat and he was starving.
 Here is all of us and our food ready to eat also you can see my hands on that Ice tea so I can drink it
finally we are all ready  to take our feast and you can see my juice, Ice tea already half I was drinking it fast because its so tasty and we don't use plates as you can see, we use banana leaves witch is a better way and also my dad is now happy because he can eat.
 here we Are having a dinner including all of the family, Sadly I was really shy of my dads sisters so i just stay close to my mom.

Here is my grandparents house it was small but they had to dogs, one was a German shepherd and one was a mini pincher.



 Now this is a picture in Eden park in Philippines and everybody was making funny poses and I was at the "D" for damien
Here is another funny poses with my granddad's family - take 1
 take 2
 take 3
 take 4-resting
 my family and on the background is tall bamboo's
 If you didn't believe me this is how long it is, actually its longer that you had to step faraway in order for the camera to see the end of it.


 we just cant stop making funny poses
 my dads sisters and younger brother
 The jump shot

Going the wrong way that we thought we were going to The fishing village.
 we went fishing and my dad forgot to upload the pictures and luckily I caught 3 Fishes.
 Here is a picture no we are almost near to horse back riding and the activity area
 And again my dad forgot to upload the picture :(.
 Just my mom and dad
 more of my mom and dad
 just my dad,granddad and my uncle
 just more of them but in a funny post
 I am really tired and my uncle raven was blowing us off while Im sleeping(ZZzzzz)
more funny pics.
 just my family
 more of my family
 more of my dad,uncle and grandad
 more of my family but in mad.
 me and my mom
 yep, im just looking at the map.
 I help my aunt kisha to ride the horse(nope im not the one who gonna guide here)
haha, dad's funny guy he knows where and how to pose.


thats my Hand, Dad was happy spending with his dad,
help me, Uncle raven.
my first Photo Bomb.
help me!!! the hug train!!
from left to right : Aunt Yna,Kisha, Mom, Me, Dad, Aunt Kae, Grandmom(moomy agnes), Granddad(daddy Rudy) and Uncle raven.

Fare well, Davao Philippines ... we'll be coming back soon

6 comments:

  1. Wow Damien! What amazing photos! It looks like you had a great trip. Was the flight to the Philippines very long? Have your grandparents ever come to visit you in New Zealand? If they did what would you take them to see here? I love to show visitors One Tree Hill and the views around Auckland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Archer
      it was a long trip and it took really long and when we were going from Sydney to Manila it took almost 8 hours and my cousin's brother John puked because he stayed up all night not sleeping so he wasn't prepared and we didn't get to stay long there then we went to Davao and we stayed for 3 days and the first 2 days weren't happy for me I was mad and then eventually the last day I was happy then our last arrival in the country I was born or place is Palawan sadly we didn't put up the pictures of Manila and Palawan but one funny thing i actually have 3 grandma's and 3 grandpa's but one of my Granada are gone and its my dad's step dad.

      From:
      Damien

      Delete
    2. Hi Miss Archer
      it was a long trip and it took really long and when we were going from Sydney to Manila it took almost 8 hours and my cousin's brother John puked because he stayed up all night not sleeping so he wasn't prepared and we didn't get to stay long there then we went to Davao and we stayed for 3 days and the first 2 days weren't happy for me I was mad and then eventually the last day I was happy then our last arrival in the country I was born or place is Palawan sadly we didn't put up the pictures of Manila and Palawan but one funny thing i actually have 3 grandma's and 3 grandpa's but one of my Granada are gone and its my dad's step dad.

      From:
      Damien

      Delete
  2. Hi damien,
    It looks like you had an amazing time at the Phlilippines I hope your last day at the hotel was great. I hope your 3 weeks at the Phililippines was amazing and fantastic.
    From Peter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Damien,
    Wow Damien I want to go Philippines. I think you had an amazing journey but Damien time goes fast. I would love to hangout with my family there but we can't come. If you lived in philipines. What would you do if you came to New Zealand?
    Keep up the great journeys.

    From:
    Shahid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,Damien
    I have a long family to they are all back home in Fiji.I have a step grandma and use too have a step grandad.
    In the last picture it looks like your dad is sad too go.
    What was your favourite part of your journey? I will love to hear.

    By: Jasman you class mate

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.