Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Passion project: The programmers of scratch. - Progress.



- Description -
Hello! This is our progress after 2 or less weeks of working. we tried to finish this fast as possible. but sadly some of us aren't working on it. so far it is just me and Simeon who has been doing most of the work.  peter did do some things but Lyle's work is still unknown. we heard that he is more likely to be busy creating and very amazing space invaders game. but we haven't heard from him yet if he is creating 1! I hope you learn a lot from this presentation.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Damien,
    I really like how you and your team build team work and more collaboration ... It really shows that your progress is going to a high pitch because your showing a clearly simple progress on scratch. Keep up the awesome work Damien.

    From,
    Alaskah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Damien
    WOW! I impressed with the learning that you have done on scratch it's now that you have told me a lot about scratch I want to go home and play it in the holidays. Also I played some of your games and it was great. All I want to say is keep it up and you might even make games for a living.Ka pai Damien.

    From Hati

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.