Pages

Thursday 5 June 2014

100 World Challenge

the 100 world challenge is a contest where you must write a story that has 100 words it must have this five words the words is:Gateway, Cold, Running, Black, Friend.


Gateway,cold,running,black,friend.


Once upon a time there was  a sacred dark gateway and in the Gate way it dark  when I gone to it I took a quick look and it was dark but there was red eyes fiery eyes but one was different to all it had a blue fiery eyes then all eyes turned blue fiery eyes it was creepy so I run back and then  I  saw someone running and it said “Run Run close the gateway don't look at the fiery blue eyes it will hunt you down”. so I shut it but when I was going to press the button that say off power and lock the gate way a dark hand hold my hand and said “do not close the gateway the one who said to you that we will hunt you down is not true we are dark spirits that has blue fiery eyes we are guardians of darkness but we don't plan to take over the world we plan to protect the village but you must go back home it is a cold night  and when i got home when I look up the sky was pitch black like a dark void and i was going to go to my friends house to night.            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.