Pages

Thursday 26 June 2014

100 World Challenge

...but it was far too hot…
                                                                                                                                                                In my world earth... it was a beautiful . it was good to go in the beach because it was hot like fire but when i step on the sand it was hot like the sand was blazing so i ran to the water.  it was cold like ice  which is good for summer then I saw a button and a sign that said step on the wooden  platform and then  press the button and I did I pressed the button. and so I fell somewhere it was hell it was far too hot than the hot sand then I fell at the land I couldn't get out I so and I was trap for ever it was my home now.
HI this is my 100 world challenge and the rules are same as the old one but the one we use today is ...but it was far too hot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.