Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2015

2015 IS BACK!!!!!

We are into week 2 term 1














Hi this is my word cloud if you haven't seen word cloud yet  here a little bit about it, its a website that you can store your ideas in and customize it and save it or take a snapshot of it.
What I did at macCahon class at the first week was an experiment about alca-salt with water and the materials are required was alca-salt, water, film canister and you fill the film canister half with water and then place the alca salt and put the lid hard and shake it then  place it down and in a few seconds it will pop up

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora
    Damien I like your word cloud looks amazing and also just to help you out you spelt
    alka seltzer wrong and MacChon has to have a capital letter at the start other then that everything is awesome.
    Can you also use vinegar and hot water for the experiment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Simeon
      I really appreciate your comment at word cloud and thank you very much for telling me that I spelled alka seltzer wrong and McCahon class wrong

      From your best friend: Damien

      Delete
    2. Hi Simeon
      I really appreciate your comment at word cloud and thank you very much for telling me that I spelled alka seltzer wrong and McCahon class wrong

      From your best friend: Damien

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.