Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2015

What's The scoop, Home Learning


Discription:
Hello, this is my Home Learning task called what's the scoop, what we have to do in this presentation is to go to kiwi kids news, and read one of the articles and do and answer some questions, what I chose is everyone going bananas for bananas, the link is at below to that article and also to kiwi kids news.


Kiwi kids news Site: http://www.kiwikidsnews.co.nz/
Everyone going bananas for bananas link:http://www.kiwikidsnews.co.nz/blog/everyones-going-bananas-for-bananas/



1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei Damien,

    Good thinking about posting your What's the scoop DLO on your blog.
    I loved the way that you have answered each question carefully.
    Did your family or your friends help you?
    I really enjoyed your DLO.
    I made a What's the scoop DLO but my tittle is "sinkhole swallows four".I did not finish my DLO.
    Are you enjoying having an Individual blog?
    Love to see more work on your blog!
    Ka Pai
    Tino Pai Damien

    If you would love to leave a comment on my blog got hpstotot.blogspot.co.nz
    Sincerely Toto

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.